Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Cabinet Gas Springs||Application:||Wall Bed, Door, Cabinet, Chair Etc|
|Load Type:||Gas Compression||Inside:||Nitrogen|
gas lift strut,
nitrogen gas struts
KSP-YQ-02 Cabinet Gas Spring With Nitrogen Support For Up-turning Door Or Cabinet
1. Gas: Nitrogen(99.999%).
2. Material: finishing rolling seamless steel tube for cylinder, steel for piston rod.
3. Surface: matt paint for cylinder, chrome plating for piston rod.
4. Color : black,or as your requirement.
5. Quality: 100,000 cycles at least; ROHS tested; GSG; ISO9001:2008.
6. Operating Temperature Range: -15~+80℃(5~176℉)as standard; -50~+80℃(-58~+176℉) or -15~200℃(5~392℉) are available.
1. The gas string shall be installed downwards so as to reduce friction and to guarantee the best resistance mass and bumper capacity.
2. Determining the installation site of fulcrums is the guaranty of right installation. The gas string shall be properly installed in accordance with the diagram below, that is, it shall pass the central line when close, or the gas spring will always open automatically.
3. The gas spring shall not be pressed by aslant or horizontal force when in use and shall not be used as a handle.
4. In order to secure the reliability of tightness, the surface of gas spring shall not be destroyed. Painting the paint or chemical materials on the gas spring is forbidden and painting after the installation of gas spring is also not allowed.
5. Gas spring is a high-pressure product. Do not dissect, bake or drop it at random.
6. Environment temperature: -35°C-+60°C (specially manufactured 80°C)
7. The installation connecting points shall be flexible without obstruction.
8. The size shall be reasonable and the force shall be proper, and another 10mm is retained for piston rod travel.
1. Good quality, service and reasonable price
2. 15 years export experience
3. 10 years experience at OEM
4. Excellent technology
5. Short lead time
Contact Person: Mr. L